Armour Surcoat – Almost Done

The Armour surcoat I made for this summer’s Epic Empires quickly became one of my favourite pieces of Costume. I have not managed to take good pictures of the finished surcoat, so here are some WIP photographs. The surcoat still lacks clasps here, and the sides are not yet closed. But all the embroidery, the…

Beneath the Armour

My Scalemaille will ruin any clothing beneath, so I made this shirt from a very sturdy cotton fabric. And then embroidered the lining, becase apparently I am that sort of crazy. The Collar will be turned up and secured with a clasp while wearing the armour. But while without armour, I can fold the front…

Coastal cliff shooting

Every time I go hiking I end up thinking: You could do a great costume shooting, with all those beautiful mountains. So this time we packed a dress, stopped on a moor that’s right on a seaside cliff. It was Cyranil’s first time as a photographer, and we underestimated a lot of thing. Like the…

Elrian – EE 2016

This Photo was taken by Nummi after a sucessful battle inside an enemy camp. Looking at it I see so many things I want to add to the armour.I like the colour contrast of the black and green gate.

Embroidery (usually hidden by hair)

Usually the Embroidery on the back of this robe is hidden by my hair. Not sure what drove me to put my character’s crest there. Thank you to Liz-Sai/Mioon for taking the Photo.

Elven Hood

This woolen hood for my elven Larp charakter has already proven its worth more than once. But I have not managed to take decent photos of it up until now. The Rain started just before it got too dark too shoot, we really got lucky. Thanks to Liz-Sai/Mioon for taking the Photos

Elven Hood

We bought this really thick woolen cloth to make a wind-proof hood for an elven larp character. The fabric is more similar to felt than normal cloth, and I really enjoyed the challenge of making the pattern. It is sewn by hand since no sewing machinge would take it. We are going to add embroidery…

Planning further ahead

With the warm robes for my mage character almost done I have started to plan the rest of the costume. I have acquired a nice vougue pattern I will use for this project. Fort the robes I plan to work with paint and stencils as well as embroidery. Both will be mostly tone in tone…

Orlesian style Masquerade Gown

I made this gown for a masquerade last winter. I fell totally in love with the Orlesian gowns from Dragon Age Inquisition, So I tried my own interpretation. At the ball I played a one-shot character, but I am going to use this gown for my mage, Ambra Ymris. The Photos were taken by Moritz…

Collar Embroidery

I finished the embroidery work on the collar. Below is the design I used. Only a pair of sleeves to do.