The Armour surcoat I made for this summer’s Epic Empires quickly became one of my favourite pieces of Costume.
I have not managed to take good pictures of the finished surcoat, so here are some WIP photographs. The surcoat still lacks clasps here, and the sides are not yet closed. But all the embroidery, the leather and the lining are already finished.
I made this gown for a masquerade last winter. I fell totally in love with the Orlesian gowns from Dragon Age Inquisition, So I tried my own interpretation.
At the ball I played a one-shot character, but I am going to use this gown for my mage, Ambra Ymris.
The Photos were taken by Moritz Jendral. Please check out his Facebook Page.
I have started piecing together the mage robes I have been working on.
The lining is still missing, and it does really not fit my mannequin, but
you can already see where this is going.
Look here for the concept and details of the embroidery work: